From your browser to RSS in seconds
Snip videos, podcasts, blog posts, web pages, social posts and documents from around the web into your own shareable RSS feeds.
Snip · Share · Grow
Built for content curators. Built for the curious.
Finding great content is hard and it's even harder finding it already in a RSS feed.
If you love uncovering fascinating, inspiring, captivating content and sharing with like minded folk, or just capturing it for when inspiration strikes, SnipRSS helps you capture and organise content as you browse, storing it in portable, sharable RSS Feeds.
Built by RSS users
- Built to scratch our own itch, SnipRSS is a purpose built RSS feed curator from the founders of FlipRSS.
Snip as you browse
- The SnipRSS browser extension quickly captures page content and adds it to your own custom RSS feed in seconds.
- Create as many feeds as you need to curate your content, on any plan.
Share and grow
- Share your link, create an automated newsletter, grow your RSS subscribers and integrate with other platforms or channels.
Start sharing great RSS contentSign up for Free
Share media coverage of your brand
Snip coverage of your business, or a client’s business, and share with stakeholders
Capture and share competitor activity
Quickly Snip competitor activity from their site, social channels, media and more and share with key stakeholders.
Create a specific subject hub for your customers
Collect content around specific subjects of interest to your customers and create a unique knowledge ‘Hub’.
Capture content to read, watch or listen to later
Curate custom RSS feeds for your own personal use.
Power content on a website or in an app
Create curated content section of your website and easily add new posts with a snip.
Automate your social media channels
Link your custom RSS feed to your social media profiles to easily power your channels as you find new content.
Automate engaging newsletters with RSS-to-Email
Curate your own newsletter and even automate it with the content you source from around the web.
Grow a following for your feed
Let people subscribe to your custom RSS feed directly.
Build a narrative to support your brand
Collecting content that supports your product, service or cause including reviews, whitepapers, research and more.
Forward-thinking curated content from around the web.
Ready for sharing.
Simple no-tricks pricing
SnipRSS is free up the first 50 snipped items and with unlimited RSS feeds.
Want to try SnipRSS first? Start snipping and sharing
Frequently asked questions
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an internet standard developed to deliver computer-readable updates to online content, usually from a single site.
They are frequently used by blogs and podcasts to syndicate latest content to subscribers, third party systems, newsletters and more.
To avoid having to frequently check your favourite sites for new content, RSS provides the ability for site users to subscribe and be notified of new content when it is published by the author.
It makes content portable, sharable and open so is an ideal format for publishers and content producers or curators.
So we thought, what if everyone had the power to curate their own portable, sharable and open RSS feeds?
What if everyone could create RSS feeds containing content from multiple sources mixing video with articles, images, Tweets and more. We knew it would make running our newsletters much easier. So we built SnipRSS and set a price to help everyone become a curator.
Curated RSS feeds serve many extremely useful purposes. They put you in control of the content you share and gives your audience an easy way to follow what’s of interest to them.
Some ways curated RSS feeds can be used:
- Snipping press coverage into an RSS feed to share internally
- Curating feeds of content you’d like to read later
- Delivering curated content to a website, app or other platform
- Curating your own automated newsletters using SnipRSS with FlipRSS
- Creating feeds and sharing with your audience to grow subscribers
- Collecting content that supports your product, service or cause
- Creating an RSS feed of competitor activity
- Curating content around specific topics for your customers
- Curating content to automatically update your social channels